6.25.2006

Advil... The headache medicine!

So you know those guys in high school that everyone wants to hang out with? And that party that everyone wants to be at but, only the cool kids attend? I was at that party last night, with those same guys. The big difference is that I am 25 now and they really aren't as cool as they were back then. Well, that and I am no longer the wallflower that I was. And apparently I am not a drinker because two margaritas and I feel it this morning. I don't know if that is really, really sad or a good thing? To tell you the truth it was pretty damn funny watching the guys play drunk croquet in the dark. My husband was the only sober one playing (he doesn't drink). I tried to take pictures but my battery died on my digi. DANG! Oh, well I would say better luck next time but, I kinda hope there isn't a next time. I am just not meant for the sauce~

I went to my Stampin Up party and it was so much fun! We made two really cute cards and I ordered two retiring stamp sets. There are so many that I wanted but, I have to be good. Especially right now with Andy not working. I will show you pics of them when I get them. Should be 10 days or so she said.

It's gonna be like 100 degrees here today. Soooo dang HOT! I just want to take a nap... Coffee calls me~

2 comments:

Penny said...

I'm the same way! One drink and I'm done....I hardly ever drink at all anymore. When did 25 become so old?!

Unknown said...

At least you made it through 2 drinks! I can't even finish ONE beer! lol!Oh, well, at least you got to go out and be yourself for a change..that all comes to an end at the stroke of 6am, when you turn back into pumpkin...I mean mommy.