5.30.2006

Thoughts

It's Tuesday but, my days are all jumbled up. I think it's because Andy has been home with his injured knee. I need to do laundry and dishes. Finish the wedding album I have been working on. My mind is tired and fuzzy. I got enough sleep, or maybe too much. That could be my problem. It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL day! I took pics of Taylor yesterday. He was being so cute and smiley for Mommy!

What can I say? I am in love! He is such a cutie pie! Poor little guy has allergies and has been so good about it. Doesn't complain much. Got a little bit of scrapping done with Jess yesterday. Hope to finish the project I am working on and do some scrappin' for myself. I really hope that they approve my website today. I would love to get the ball rolling on finding business. I could start advertising and such! So much work to do and now I wait! I am excited though, think this is gonna be really good! Have a good day y'all!

4 comments:

imanewbierunner said...

Awww, what a cutie!

Sofia said...

What a sweet smiley baby!

Melissa said...

he is such a cutie!-great picture :)

gloria said...

WHAT an adorable baby!!

THat grin would make ANYone smile!!