5.11.2006

Goodbye Fat Pants!

I went to put on my fat pants 'cause everything else is in the wash and they so don't fit. They fall off! This is fabulous and amazing. A total victory considering that yesterday I was dying for some carbs. They were calling my name I kid you not. I was a good girl and resisted and I realize that it was so worth it. I mean who needs chocolate when you can have a new butt in old pants??? I am so happy I could run around the block or something. This is huge considering that I am now 10 pounds lighter then I was when I got pregnant with Taylor and he's only 10 weeks old!
Happy, Happy, Happy!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Taylor he is starting to make the cutest faces. Wanna see???

Ok and just because I like to keep things even here's a new one of the Riley Bird...


What can I say? The boy has attitude and it's really hard to say which parent he got it from. Hahaha.

Uhh, later!

1 comment:

justem said...

Awesome about your pants!! I wish I had that problem!!!