2.13.2008

Change~

Change~ This word has been on my mind a lot lately.
Mostly I don't like change. I like the constant.
Well, sometimes change is not only good, it's completely necessary.
Did I tell you I started Weight Watchers?
Let me back up.
I started out the year doing Atkins. I had done it before and felt I could do it again. Well, I did it for a few weeks and lost 15LBS. However, I hated the things I was eating, and although I was losing weight I didn't feel healthy. That's when I decided to "weigh" my options, and made the switch. So, far I really love it. I have also started walking. 2 times a day when I can manage it. My favorite time is in the morning. The world seems so still. Let me tell you it is not only a time for body excercise but, mind too! Change, it's a good thing!

One thing I have noticed is that I cannot keep everything in my life running at top speed. My scrapping has really slowed down from lasts months marathon pace (almost 50 pages). I did manage to get one page done yesterday.

Sorry, for the crappy pic. I was actually holding Hailey at the time. I just couldn't get the glare to not be there. Anyway, thought I had better get her 4 month page finished since she will be 5 months in 6 days! LOL!

Ok, I better scoot. Have a fabulous day all!

Peace, love, & fat free popcorn~

3 comments:

Amber said...

I love the pic of her in the stocking! How cute!

I am signed up for Ravelry, I am ravenclawamber if you want to friend me on there :)

Kimberly said...

have you fallen off the earth again? hope you're well.

KarenSue said...

That is my Atkins story!
how is the weight watchers going?