12.13.2007

Busy, busy, busy~


This is such a crazy, busy time of year.

I do have more Christmas journal pages to share with you but, not tonight. I wanted to post these two holiday cards that I made for Andy's boss's. I love the way that they turned out. I wish the cards that I sent this year looked this good! Huh!

You get two views of each card, for your viewing pleasure!



Can you believe how close Christmas is? It just seems to have come upon us so quickly. Perhaps I wasn't paying attention. Life with little kids will do that to you I suppose. Keeps you busy and distracted
Well I better get my tired self to bed. Just wanted to share the cards with you. I also managed to knit a scarf this afternoon. Will try to post pics tomorrow.
Goodnight all~
.

2 comments:

Teresa Loop said...

WOW! Those are fabulous! I'm so impressed you find the time to play!

toners said...

Great job! I used this PP on some of my holiday cards too :) Beautiful!