1.09.2008

~

So, the new year is finally here. The holidays are over. Have you gotten back into the swing of things? I have to admit that I still have twinkle lights up around my living room. They are just so pretty, I don't want to take them down.
I have myself a steaming mug of HOT coffee. My sister will be here soon with my niece. I am watching her today. I only mention it because it'll be slightly crazy. Me, 3 toddlers, and an infant. It's all good though!

I have been scrapping a lot this year. 16 12x12 pages and a 20 page 6x6 album (baby gift). Not bad really! My goal for this year is 200 pages but, really it's just to create something everyday. I am currently in like 6 or 7 different challenges over on 2Peas. I like the challenge of combining challenges in my pages. It keeps things interesting and helps me stretch my creative muscles. Always a good thing I think! I am still hosting the Life Artist challenges on 2Peas based on Ali Edward's book. If you haven't checked it out you should. For the next 3 week I will be giving away prizes. I'll add a link at the end of this post. It sounds like the little ones are stirring. Must mean it's time to make breakfast. Have a good one~
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2456993

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

congrats on being able to get ANY scrapping done. it truly is hard to make the time and not feel guilty about it.

have fun with all your challenges especially the one you're hosting!