6.04.2007

Back to life~

Hey there sports fans.
I am back.
Well mostly.
I am starting to feel more like myself these days.
A good thing for sure.
There was a period of time there where it was touch and go.
But I am still here.
The baby is growing nicely.
We are 22 weeks along.
Oh and we found out that it's a GIRL.
A fabulous compliment to our 2 boys.
a nice way to round out and complete or family.
I bought some yarn today to start a baby blanket for her.
I can't think about scrapping right now.
But knitting I can do.
i will try to post pics of my progress.
For now the supplies are sitting on my dining room floor in a plastic sack.
I am tired.
There is always tomorrow.
Good night~

3 comments:

Maureen said...

So happy to hear from you again, and that things are going better. Take care, be well.

Kimberly said...

hey! congrats on the little girl! good to see you're still around.

Unknown said...

awww! That's so wonderful! Congratulations!