2.07.2007

30 before I am 30~

I have finally gotten around to making my 30 before I am 30 list.
I am planning on making this an album. One page for everything that I complete.
The whole point of this list is for me to live life to the fullest.
It's so easy for us to get caught up in the everyday. Life has a way of sort of sweeping us away, and before we know it we are a certain age and haven't really accomplished the things that we thought that we would. If you have a life that feels completely fulfilled then good for you.
That however is not me. I do love my life, great husband, wonderful kids.
These 30 things are not about them.
They are about me.
Things that I want for my life.

Today I will share the first 15 with you.
I actually have 4 more to list but, have run out of ideas.
Feel free to make some suggestions.
Thanks~

1. Go somewhere on a plane.
2. Make a Souffle
3. Weigh 140 LBS
4. Buy and wear a little black dress
5. Get published (this is actually a life long dream, I originally wanted to be a writer)
6. Run a mile
7. Read the Bible cover to cover
8. Keep a journal for 365 days
9. Buy a house
10. Knit a blanket
11. Learn to quilt
12. Complete my wedding album
13. Have another baby
14. Win a contest
15. Learn a new skill.

These are my personal life goals. What are yours???

4 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I'm turning 30 in August, so I am thinking that it may be too late for me to make a list. I'm looking at yours though, and thinking maybe I'm not doing too bad. I've been somewhere on a plane I've bought and worn a little black dress, I've been published I've made quilts, I've won a contest and learned a new skill.

I haven't had any babies though, I don't have the patience to knit a blanket, I can' barely run a meter, let alone a mile, I live in an apartment, and my wedding album is only half done.

Maybe I can shoot for 40 by 40?

Kimberly said...

awesome stuff steph. 30 before you're 30! which one will you do first?

Anonymous said...

OOOH! Good plan! All though my being 30 is almost over, and I'm nowhere near half finished on my list. I guess I could tack one on and make it 31!

Amber said...

That's an awsome idea, Steph. I may have to lift it from you. So... what is going on that you weren't going to tell us about? o.O