7.15.2006

All is well!

First of a big thank you for all of the prayers, love, support, good wishes and everything. Andy's knee surgery was a success. He is recovering on the couch. Looks like he might be there for a few days. He's been well stocked up with movies, books, and snacks.

Today was my first class. It was a success! I'll share pictures with you tomorrow. There weren't as many people in attendance as I had hoped but, I think it was a perfect start. They made altered frames. It was amazing watching them work, seeing their finished product! I mean they all had the same basic supplies and yet their finished products were so completely different. Each and every one of them took the project and really made it theirs. I love that. Love the creative flow. Watching the process. Watching people loving what they are creating! So amazing and inspirational.
I updated my events schedule on my scrap happening blog for anyone who is interested. I will be posting class pictures there as well. www.alwaysscrappin.blogspot.com .
Good night!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

I'm happy to hear that the surgery went well. :-)

I'm SO ecxited to hear that your first class was a success!
You GO girl!